Monday, March 5, 2012

Newborns - Adorable Miss Elisa {McKinney, TX Area Newborn Photographer}

I had so much fun this weekend with Miss Elisa.  She is so adorable!!!  I met Elisa's mom in a photography class I took and was so excited when she asked me to do a newborn shoot with them.  Here are some of my favorites from this weekend.









I think one of the things I loved most about this shoot - besides all the cuteness - is that Elisa is a preemie baby.  My babies were preemies too and its always so amazing to me to see how far they come so quickly.  Elisa is two months old now and absolutely adorable...who would ever know she was a preemie.  Thank you so much Bertha for inviting me to take such fun pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...