Sunday, September 30, 2012

Click It Up a Notch for September



This is my favorite picture this month so I wanted to share it for this month's "Click It Up a Notch" contest.  I had always wanted to try to do silhouettes but had never really attempted it.  I finally got my chance when it was one of our weekly photo challenges for my moms group.  I had to convince my little model to pose for me but she did a great job (with a small bribe of course).  ;-)  I was happy with how it turned out so I will definitely be trying more in the future.


*** I am so honored I was chosen for the top 5 in the "Click It Up a Notch" challenge.  I would love it if you would please go vote for me if you get a chance.  :-)  Thanks!!!  http://www.clickitupanotch.com/2012/10/vote-top-5-september/ ***

==========================================
Check out all of the other beautiful images for September here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...