Monday, August 4, 2014

Book Your Newborn Session Today



I have absolutely loved meeting such precious little ones this year!  I can't wait to photograph even more.  If you are pregnant or have just had a little one, book your session today.

Sessions include a 2-3 hour session in the comfort of your home.  I will bring all the props and supplies we will need to capture the sweetness of your newest little blessing.  (You are always welcome to include family heirlooms and props in the session as well.)  Two to three weeks after your session you will receive a cd of 20-25 of the best images to print or share however you like.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you.  Also here is some additional information on what a newborn photography session with me will look like:

      Newborn Sessions with Carrie Saindon Photography

I can't wait to meet you and your newest little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...