Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sweet Newborn Baby Boy {Wylie TX Newborn Photographer}

Last week I met some of the sweetest people along with this cute little guy! We got to play with toys from his nursery and family heirlooms. I absolutely LOVED getting to meet him and take his newborn pictures.  He was a champ throughout it all!









I loved that his nursery theme was elephants.  I hadn't seen a nursery done that way before and thought it was so cute!!  Loved that we were able to include them in his pictures too.  :-)



This was a family heirloom.  This was his moms when she was a little girl.  I loved that we got to take pictures with it!!  (They were also amazing and gifted me with one like this as well.  Thank you again so much!!!)








Such a sweet little guy!  I absolutely LOVE my job!  There is so much cuteness involved!!  Also a quick thank you to his family for letting me take his newborn pictures, for passing an amazing family heirloom to me, and for the cute, cute elephant hat.  You guys are amazing!!

This definitely gets me excited for my next newborn session!!  If you are ready for a newborn session, please email me today.  I can't wait to do them for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...