Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Preparing for Your Newborn Session

Congratulations on your new little blessing on the way!!  It's such an exciting time! 

I am super excited about your newborn session too!  My goal for your session is that you not only get absolutely beautiful pictures but also that you can relax and have a great time throughout the session as well.  I put together some tips that I hope will let you know exactly what to expect at your session.



I hope this helps answer some of the questions you may have about your newborn session.  Please feel free to ask me about any other concerns you may have as well.  I can't wait to meet your newest little family member.  Contact me today and we'll get your newborn session scheduled.

Don't forget I have a Newborn Sweetheart Session going on right now.  You can find all the fun details here.


12 comments:

  1. I just put together a guide myself. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great prep guide for parents to have. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta information and guide. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guide! I bet new parents will find it really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information for new parents planning their newborn session!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information for newborn parents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great guide you put together for your clients! It will definitely help their newborn session go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...