Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Introducing Newborn Sweetheart Sessions


 
Babies are so amazing! They are such big blessings wrapped in such little packages. I loved the opportunity I had last year to start my newborn photography journey. Because of that I would like to introduce my new special - the Newborn Sweetheart Session.


Now until Valentine's Day (February 14th, 2014), book a newborn session with me and you will receive a $25 discount on your session. Your newborn session will include:
  • 3-4 hour session in your home (or outdoors if you prefer)
  • 20-25 images on disk
  • Discounted price of $150 (Regular $175)  
Also I will discount your maternity session as well. You can choose:
  • Maternity Mini-Session for $75 (regularly $85) : 30 minute session with 10-15 images on disk
  • Maternity Full Session for $125 (regularly $135): 1 hour session with 20-25 images on disk
I can't wait to meet you and your new little bittys. Please contact me if you are pregnant or have just had a little one.  And feel free to share this with anyone you may know who is expecting as well. Thanks everyone!


 
 
♥♥♥  You must book by Valentine's Day for this special.   Also sessions must occur before December 31, 2014.  ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...