Sunday, May 27, 2012

Smash Cake & 1st Birthday Session Special {Frisco, Gunter, McKinney Children's Photographer}

For the summer I wanted to run a fun special.  And since this is my first year in business I thought it would be fun to run a special on my first birthday milestone and smash cake sessions.  So if you book in June, July or August, I would like to give you a 10% discount.  This session can be used any time until March 1, 2013 - Carrie Saindon Photography's first birthday.  :-) 

*** Update:  I love doing smash cake sessions and one year old pictures!  Please check out more smash cake sessions here.  Then send me an email and let's set up a session for you today. ***



*  Gift certificates are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...