Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Birthday and Smash Cake Fun - {McKinney, TX Area Children's Photographer}

I had the chance to shoot some really fun smash cake sessions last week.  Three of the little cuties in my LensBaby mom's group were about to or had just had their first birthdays.  And it was so fun to capture their sweet one year milestone.  I love that I get the chance to watch these guys grow up!  And I love that my kids have such sweet little friends.  Here are some of my favorites from each of their shoots.


Sweet Miss C

She is about to turn one and is absolute cutie!!  She knew exactly what to do with the cake too.  She absolutely loved it!  :-)











Adorable Miss C

Miss C is just way too cute!  She didn't know what to think about that cake though - it was just way too messy for her.  :-)  She still seemed to enjoy herself though.









Handsome Mr. H

Mr. H just turned one too.  And I loved how he ate the cake!!  He dug right in.  :-)







You can see more of their sessions on my facebook page - www.facebook.com/CarrieSaindonPhotography.   And be sure to watch for my specials for first birthday milestones and smash cake sessions coming soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...