Saturday, April 18, 2020

2020 Texas Bluebonnet Pictures during the Pandemic

Every year since my kids were born, we have taken our kids pictures in the bluebonnets. It has become one of my favorite yearly traditions. If it's one of your favorite traditions too, I would love to help you create your own bluebonnet pictures this year.
My husband was awesome and let me use him as my model to show you how it works. You would need to take a picture of your kid(s) outside (preferably in the shade so the light is nice and even on them). I have posted two examples with my husband - one where I took the picture standing slighting taller than him and one where I got down at his eye level to take my picture.
Once you have your picture, here is how it would work:
1. You would send me your (non-copyrighted) picture of your little one(s).
2. You would then pay a $20 invoice for the first picture and then $5 for each additional picture you wanted.
3. Then I would create your picture(s) and send it to you digitally.
Thanks everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...