Friday, April 17, 2020

For my newborn and maternity clients {Carrie Saindon Photography}

For all of my maternity and newborn clients:
First, congratulations on your new little one!! What an amazing blessing and ray of light during this time.
I know this time may bring some mixed emotions - so much love but also some disappointment for missing out on some of the things you were hoping would happen. Maybe one of the things you were hoping for were newborn portraits. If so, this is one of the things I would love to help you with. While I can't take pictures for you at this time because of the pandemic, I would love to still help you if I can. I have a brochure I would be happy to send you (at no charge) that walks you through the process of doing your own newborn pictures at home. Just sent me a message if you would like me to send it to you. Also feel free to email any questions you may have. I would love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...