Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to My Babies {A letter to my children}




Happy birthday to my beautiful babies!

I can't believe you guys are already 5.  Watching you guys grow up is one of the biggest blessings I have ever experienced.

I always reflect back on your birthday on how little you guys were when you were born (3lbs 15 oz and 3 lbs 11 oz) and I'm always so amazed at how far you have come.  It makes me think about all of the fun things we have experienced already (family vacations and trips, moving to our new home, starting school, daily fun with old and new friends).  And it makes me feel so blessed every year that I get to be your Momma.

You guys are growing so fast and your little personalities have blossomed so much.  I can totally envision the wonderful adults you will be one day (but please not too fast).  :-)  You guys truly make me a happy Momma!

I love you guys so much!!

Love,

Mommy


*****************************************

I am participating in a blog circle with a great group of moms who are writing letters to their children as well.  We're doing it together as a way of supporting each other and as a reminder to keep writing when life gets so busy.  I'm so glad to be a part of such a great group of ladies.  You can follow our circle with my friend Michele's letter to her children next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...