Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Super Russell's | Halloween 2014 {McKinney TX Super Hero Photographer}

It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's the Super Russell's!!  Okay, I absolutely love that this family did a superhero shoot together for Halloween!!  How much fun is that!  I am pretty sure that Wonder Woman and Super Man are going to look back one day and think "We've got the coolest parents ever!"

I also love that I got to play with some Kryptonite for this session.  ;-)  (Okay, maybe not real Kryptonite, but our Super Man was enjoying playing with a rock so it was fun to see what I could create from there.)  By the way does anyone else have the 3 Doors Down song "Krypotnite" stuck in their head now?  :-)
I have to tell you this is a pretty amazing family!  They have allowed me to take pictures for them for several years now.   I just love the fun they have together and the memories they are creating!  Thank you Russell family so much!  And Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...