Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014 Holiday Session | The B Family {Allen TX Family Photographer}

As I'm wrapping up my 2014, I'm excited to share this final Fall session.  This family was so sweet.  I absolutely loved watching them as they interacted with each other.  You could see so much love there!




Some of my absolute favorites!!  ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you B family for letting me take your Fall pictures!  I enjoyed meeting you guys!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Also as I'm wrapping up 2014, I would like to say thank you to all the families who have let me take pictures for you this year!  You have been a huge blessing to me and have allowed me to follow one of my dreams.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you!  Thank you so much!  And Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...