Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 Texas Bluebonnet Season




I'm so excited that Spring and Bluebonnet Season will be here soon!!  I absolutely love this time of year!!  The prediction is the Bluebonnets will be in peak season the first couple of weeks in April so now is a great time to start planning your Bluebonnet session.

For us it's a fun tradition in our family to get yearly pictures of our kids in the Bluebonnets.  We started when they were just itty bitty on their little boppies. Now I love to look back and see how much they've grown each year.

Please email me today to book your session too.  We can plan a fun Bluebonnet session or a Spring session, whichever you prefer.  I can't wait to take some beautiful pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...