Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweet One Year Old {Frisco, TX Cake Smash Photography}


I absolutely LOVE smash cake sessions!  There is definitely a little bit of unpredictability to them because you never know if the little one is going to like the cake or not.  But oh my goodness when you have such a sweet one year old in front of you, who is having such a great time with her cake, it is so cute and so much fun!!  Look at how much fun little Miss H is having (especially in the first picture) - I just love it!!

Thank you guys so much for letting me do a one year shoot and smash cake for Miss H!  I loved getting to spend an afternoon with you and loved that we captured such sweetness as we dodged in and out of the rain.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...