Monday, May 25, 2015

Adorable Newborn Baby Boy {Bonham TX Newborn Photographer}

I have to tell you I absolutely love it when I get asked to do a newborn session.  There is just such a sweetness about the little ones.  It just makes me so happy inside.  :-)

This little guy was absolutely adorable.  He slept like a champ for us and just peaked out with those beautiful eyes at the right moments.


Dad is a big fan of the University of Texas so it was great to be able to get a few pictures to support his team!



This is Mom's favorite toy from when she was a little girl.  How sweet is it that she gets to pass it along to him?!




I absolutely LOVE the sweet snuggles between Mom and him.  ♥
Thank you guys so much for letting me take your newborn pictures!!  You have an absolutely adorable little man there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...