Sunday, July 19, 2015

Newborn Baby D | 12 Days New {Allen TX Newborn Photographer}

There is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby.  This little guy was absolutely adorable.  At 12 days new he slept so good for us.  I just loved the time I got to spend with him and his family.








His parents had the cutest nautical theme for his nursery.  I loved that we were able to incorporate that into his newborn pictures as well.  Don't you just want to snuggle him up?

I have to confess I am loving doing newborn sessions.  I love the creativity of it all - being able to incorporate their family heirlooms and add a little piece of who they are.  I love the cuteness!!  If you are ready for a newborn session, please contact me.  I would absolutely love to take pictures for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...