Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fall 2015 Christmas Card Pictures {Carrie Saindon Photography}

I'm so excited!!  Fall is just around the corner.  Shhh....don't tell anyone...but we already have all our Fall decorations up.  We're ready!  ;-)  My favorite things about Fall:  cooler weather, beautiful colors (at least for a short time here in Texas), football, and tons of holidays and events to look forward to.  It's also time to get those pictures taken for the Christmas cards.  Who's ready?  Email me today and we'll get you on the calendar.  I can't wait to see you guys!!



I should have a few more dates available as we get further through the Fall sports season.  If you need a date that you don't see, please feel free to ask.  I will try to work you in if I can.  Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...