Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2015 Fall Session | The C Family {Plano TX Family Photographer}

I always love getting to spend time with this sweet family.  We got to spend an evening at Arbor Hills a few weeks ago and it was so beautiful there.  I'm so glad we got to use it as our backdrop.  Although they are such a cute family, I'm sure our pictures would have turned out good anywhere we went.










I love getting to spend time with their little girl especially.  I met her when she was just a newborn and love seeing how she has grown.  She has such an adventurous personality and engages you the whole time you are with her.  I absolutely love that!  I can't wait to see how much she has grown the next time!  Thank you so much C family for letting me spend the afternoon with you guys!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...