Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Beautiful Fall Day at the Arboretum {Dallas Arboretum Family Photographer}

I met two very sweet families at the Arboretum a couple of weekends ago.  It was such a warm day but they were all such troopers.  The Arboretum was still decorated in pumpkins but also had the starting of their Christmas decorations too.  It was all so pretty.

The first family I met for the first time that morning.  The two boys did amazing!  I absolutely loved the little guy's little hoody he had on in the pumpkins - too cute!!  I really enjoyed my time with all of them!



The second family I met when they were pregnant with their oldest.  I just love seeing how both of the boys have grown.  They did so good too!!  It was just in an amazing Fall day in the Arboretum.  I can't wait to go back again with some more families.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...