Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sweet Frisco Family Vacation {Frisco Heritage Museum Photographer}

I was so honored when this sweet family asked me to take pictures for them.  I met them when their oldest was only two.  He was so sweet.  We took Christmas pictures of him and his whole family that year.  In fact we met up at Frisco Heritage Museum to take the pictures.  His parents brought his toy car with a small Christmas tree strapped to the top.  It was so stinkin' cute!!  After their Christmas pictures, I had the privilege of taking their pictures several more times over the years, including newborn pictures of his sweet baby sister.  But they ended up moving away.  :-(  So when they contacted me to take pictures when their family was coming back to Texas for a quick visit, I was especially honored and happy to get the chance to take pictures for them and see how big their kids have gotten.  So glad I got the chance to meet up with them.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...