Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photo Shoot with Miss L

Today I got the opportunity to do a photo shoot with Miss L.   It was so different to take pictures of a 7 year old instead of two toddlers.  She actually stood still and smiled pretty for the camera.  And I wasn't chasing after her as she was running away laughing.  It was amazing!  So much fun!  :-)

We met Miss L and her aunt this morning at the park.  And while her aunt entertained my kids I got a chance to take pictures.  Here are some of my favorites.





After Miss L and I took pictures for a while, we all stopped and had donuts.  And I was able to capture a few more pictures of her with her aunt.  I think they look so sweet together!






And of course not to worry a good time was had by all.   Miss L was great at entertaining my kids too!  :-)



I think we may have to go back to this park and play some more some time.  Thank you so much Miss L for letting me take your picture today!!

=========================================================

Linking up to this week's  "You Capture" challenge.  This was my not so ordinary moments in an ordinary day.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. What a treat not have to chase your subject! ;-)

    Love the pics of the twins too. They look like they were having the time of their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, as usual! I'm glad you got this opportunity. I dream of the day I don't have to chase mine down for a picture! Well, Kyla occasionally holds still now, but lately Lucas tells me "No pic'ure! No pic'ure!" :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...