Monday, January 16, 2012

My Hearts

The kids and I had such a great day today.  We played outside quite a bit because it was just such a pretty day.  And I also set up my own mini photo shoot for them today.  The idea was to take some cute pictures for both sets of the grandparents.  It didn't work out exactly as planned - but I thought it ended up cute anyway.  :-)



I had hoped to get both kids to hold the sign and have it read for both sets of grandparents.  But this was the only sign picture we got today.  The sentiment is definitely there but there was too much playing to be done.  :-)






I had hung some hearts on the wall for our background and had the sign and some roses ready for them to hold in the pictures once they got up from their naps.  But my kids who love flowers (especially little miss) wanted nothing to do with the roses and signs today.  So we just went with it and ended up having a lot of fun anyway.  :-)


==================================
Linking up with "Miss Elaine-ous Monday"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are so cute! And the idea of the sign is such a great idea.

    Love your daughter's smile in that last one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...