Monday, February 27, 2012

Lens Baby Project 52 Challenges for February

Here are my project 52 challenge pictures for my LensBaby group this month.  I love that we are doing this - it challenges me so much each week.  It really makes me look at my technique and creativity with my pictures.



Project 52:  Week 5  {The Color Red}
These were the cupcakes from my friend's ten year wedding renewal.
 

Project 52: Week 6 {Eyes}
I couldn't resist these sleeping, peaceful eyes.



Project 52:  Week 7 {Furry Friends}
He generally blends into my furniture so I gave him his own mini-photo shoot.  :-)


Another furry friend I captured that week.


Project 52: Week 8  {Bokeh}
Just a fun day of playing outside.  :-)


And one more.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...