Thursday, November 22, 2012

Announcing a Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale from Carrie Saindon Photography



I'm so excited to be a part of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday experience this year!! 

Can you believe it's already time to start thinking about the perfect gifts for everyone on your shopping list?  If you are like me, you think to yourself what can I get for those people that pretty much already have everything they want or need.  How about the gift of professional photography?  Can you imagine how excited your mom, wife, grandma, etc would be to get beautiful family pictures for Christmas?

So this year, I want to offer you two options:

  1. $10 OFF coupon -  Book a session with me between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and I will give you a coupon for $10 off your entire session price. 
    • The session cost is not due until the time of the actual session.
    • I will honor 2012 prices through the end of 2013 for any session booked through this deal .
    • All you have to do is pick a session type and time.
    • I will send you a coupon for the session.

      2.  $10 ADDED to all Gift Certificates - Buy a gift certificate for any session and get an extra $10 added to your gift certificate value. 
    • Example: If you want to book a full session that costs $100, just pay $90. I will add $10 to the total amount of your gift certificate for a total of $100.00.
    • Once I receive payment, I will send you a gift certificate that you can wrap up for under the tree.
    • No refunds will be given for gift certificates, but they can be transferred if needed.
    • You do not have to pick a date at this time but we will get you on the calendar ASAP.
    • I will honor 2012 prices through the end of 2013 for any gift certificates booked through this deal.

Please contact me with any questions you may have and to book your sessions (or) gift certificates today.  These deals will be good through Cyber Monday (Monday, November 26, 2012).  I can't wait to take pictures for you guys!!  Happy Shopping!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...