Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The "T" Family Christmas Mini Sessions {Frisco Family Photography}

The Christmas mini-sessions are officially underway.  And I'm really enjoying them.  The families have all been so great to work with!!  My first mini-session was with a family of one of my past co-workers.  In my previous life (before kids and photography) I was a software developer for Sally Beauty Company.  Wow, it feels like such a long time ago.  It was so nice to see old friends again!  And oh my goodness, just look, aren't their kids adorable?  I had a hard time picking my favorites from this session so here comes picture overload.  Hope you enjoy!  :-)






 




4 comments:

  1. Such a cute family! Great images and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very sweet images of this beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family and lovely images. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...