Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Announcing Christmas Mini Sessions

 
 
****  I have enjoyed doing the mini-sessions a lot!!  So I am adding a few dates at the end of November and beginning of December.  Please just send me an email if you are interested. ****
 


I am so excited to announce that I will be doing Fall/Christmas mini-sessions this October.  Think getting that perfect picture for your Christmas card this year.  :-)  The sessions will include  traditional family pictures as well as some fun Christmas scenes.

Here are the details:
  • 30 minutes sessions for $75.
  • Sessions will occur the mornings of Saturday, October 6th and 27th and November 3rd.
  • Two to three weeks after your session you will receive a disk of 10-15 images.

To book a session, please email me your preferred date.  Sessions will occur in the Allen and Frisco areas depending on where you guys are coming from.  If there is enough interest I will consider opening a date in November as well.  Please contact me today to book your session.  I can't wait to take your pictures!!

*** All money will be due the morning of your session.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...