Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Anna!! {McKinney and Frisco, TX Area Children's and Birthday Photography}

One of my best friend's little girl turned 5 this week.  Wow...it's so hard to believe that it was 5 years ago that I visited them in the hospital to meet her.  It's been so much fun watching her grow up!  

Last week we met up and I got to take her 5 year pictures.  We had so much fun and even got to enjoy a cupcake and coke break together afterwards.  It was so nice!!  But I have to say one of my favorite parts was when she got home, her mom sent me some pictures of her posing all of her animals and taking pictures of them from different angles...just like Aunt Carrie.  Hehe...we have a little photographer in the making I think.  :-)

Happy Birthday Anna!!! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the shoot.  She is so cute it was hard to pick just a few.  (Oh and those cute lady bug cupcakes - her mom made those.  Amazing!!)









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...