Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lens Baby Project 52 for September

This has been a crazy busy month for us.  It always seems that way the month we plan for our kids birthday party.  But with all the craziness we had so much fun.  Here are the photo challenges for this month along with some of the things we have been up to in the middle of it all.  :-)

{Week 35:  "Silhouettes"}
I convinced the kids (with a little bribe) to pose for silhouette pictures for me.  They were awesome models.  :-)

{Week 36: "Pets"}
Here is my puppy.  I have had him for 12 years now and this shoot reminded me of how old he is getting.  :-( 


{Week 37: "Thankful for..."}
This challenge came at the perfect time.  I am so thankful for my two three year olds.  They are some of the biggest blessings in our lives.  We had so much fun with their birthday party and throughout this year.  Love these guys so much!!


{Week 38:  "Just a favorite"}
I will admit that the last couple of weeks have been super busy for me so I didn't get the actual challenge done.  So instead I'm sharing one of my favorites for the week.  This is  my nephew.  He and his sisters came for our kids birthday party and we all had such a great time.  When all of our kids get together they play non-stop.  It's so great to watch all of these cousins have fun together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...