Sunday, October 7, 2012

The "H" Kids - {McKinney and Frisco Area Family Photography}

Our nieces and nephew came to visit a couple of weekends ago to help celebrate our kids third birthday party.  And we had such a great weekend with them!   I love that when all of our kids get together they play non-stop.  I have always wanted our kids to have great memories with their cousins so it makes my heart happy to see them have so much fun together. 

This visit was extra special for us this time not only because we were celebrating the twins birthday but also because we were finally able to meet our beautiful baby niece.  She was so sweet!  With the busyness of getting prepared for the kids party, I only wished I had more time to snuggle with her.  :-) 

We also managed to fit in a quick Christmas card photo shoot for the kids.   Here are some of my favorite pictures from our shoot.






Isn't she adorable??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...