Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lens Baby Project 52 for October

Between sick kiddos, play dates, a camping trip, a quick trip to Austin, and photo shoots, this has been a very busy month for us it seems.  We've had so much fun (minus the sickness of course).  And it has been such a blessing to be asked to photograph so many beautiful families.  All that to say, I have taken pictures weekly but have not gotten to my challenge pictures as well this month.  So I'll be sharing some weekly favorites instead.  :-)

{Week 39: "Solitary"}
This week we were supposed to take a picture without kids.  I was a little at a loss for what to take a picture of so breakfast it was.  :-)

{Week 40:  "Fall Colors"}
The colors around here this year are really starting to look like Fall (which we definitely don't see a lot of in Texas).  I just caught a hint of Fall in this picture.  But I'm loving the changing of the colors this year.  And it was nice to get a picture of such a beautiful mommy as well.  You can see some more of her pictures with her little boy here.

{Week 41:  "Weekly Favorite"}
Here is a favorite from the week for this week.  I met this little boy when I did a maternity shoot with his family.  He was such a cute little guy and I absolutely loved those eyes.  Here are some more of their family pictures as well.

{Week 42: "Another Weekly Favorite"}
I met up with this beautiful family last week.  I knew these twins from a mom's group that their mommy and I were in together.  I loved seeing how much they have grown.  Talk about cuteness!!  You can see more of their pictures here.


{Week 43:  "Halloween Pictures"}
Here are a couple of the cuties I have captured for Halloween so far.  But there will definitely be more to come in the next couple of days.  Keep watching the blog for more.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...