Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mommy & Me Maternity - {McKinney, TX Maternity Photographer}

My friend Sara and I have been in the same mom's group since our kids have been really little.  So I was excited to hear she was pregnant with her second baby.  She will be having a beautiful little girl in November.  Yay!!

Last week we met up at the park and I had the chance to capture some Mommy & Me pictures with her.  And despite an overcast day, we had a lot of fun.  I loved seeing all the love in her little boy's face when he looks at his mommy.  So sweet!! 

And after our shoot, all three of our kids had a great morning playing at the park.  It was definitely a fun day.  Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.  Isn't she a beautiful pregnant mommy?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...