Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Next Johnny Football :-) {Frisco and McKinney Area Sports Photographer}

This one is for all of you Aggie fans out there.  :-)  My dad is a Texas A&M graduate and of course the Aggies had an amazing football season this past year.  So when Johnny Football led the Aggies to such a great season, a special gift found its way under the Christmas tree for my little man.  And when he opened it, my dad was excited to tell me all about the NEXT Johnny Football.  :-)

Doesn't he look adorable with his Aggie jersey on?  No pressure from this Momma to be a football star but man he sure is cute!  :-)


Of course with the jersey on, I couldn't resist, I had to take him to a football field to let him play.  And he loved it!!  (And for all of you that are wondering, YES, that is my hometown "Fightin' Farmer" football field.  Hehe!!) 

And of course, every football player needs a cheerleader.  Oh she had so much fun - jumping and yelling "Yay" and "Go".  Oh so cute!! 

Just this Momma's opinion but I think she makes a pretty cute football player too.  ;-)

"Touchdown!!"  This play date was a huge success!  They had a great time!  (And just so you know...sorry Aggie fans...they were saying "Touchdown Cowboys".) 

I have to say this was so much fun for me!!  I love when my kids can play and have a good time and I can capture those moments too.  We all had such a great time with this that we've been talking about when we can go play football again.

In fact, I would love to do a session like this for you and your kids too.  These would make the best Father's Day gifts.  In fact, Dad if you are reading this please stop here.  :-)  These are going to make a great Father's Day gift for us too this year.   Please just email me if this is something you would be interested in and we can definitely make it happen. We could create an amazing story through pictures of your kids and your husband's/dad's favorite sport.  He will love it!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...