Monday, September 16, 2013

Newborn | Baby Mackenzie {Dallas TX Newborn Photography}

A sweet little treasure sent from above,
A coo and a smile, wrapped up in love.
A wee bit of Heaven drifted down from above,
A handful of happiness, a heart full of love.
                           ~Author Unknown


 Look at this beautiful little sleeping beauty I got to spend some time with last week.  Isn't she adorable?!  She was a month old when I met her and just a doll.

I loved being able to capture all of her little details - those lashes, and little toes, and oh my goodness those eyes.  So sweet!



And I didn't even realize mom was a TCU graduate when I got there but I loved that we had a purple setup for her.  Go Horned Frogs!  Look at how great Little Mackenzie posed for us too - so sweet and so peaceful.  I loved it! 

Thank you guys for letting me spend such a sweet afternoon with you.  I really enjoyed it!


*************************************
If you are pregnant or have just had a baby, please check out my newborn specials and then contact me today.  I would love to celebrate such an amazing event with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...