Saturday, September 7, 2013

5 Year Milestone | Makayla {Allen TX Child Photographer}






When Makayla's Mom asked me to do her 5 year shoot, I was very excited.  She told me she had found this beautiful vintage dress for her to wear along with a pink vintage suitcase - so, so cute!  We decided the perfect place for the shoot would be some abandoned railroad tracks.

The session was a blast!!  Makayla and her brother Ryan were the perfect models.  We had so much fun and both of the kids had us laughing throughout it. 

My favorite part though was how excited Mom was about the pictures when she got them.  It really made me feel great.  Thank you guys for letting me be a part of such a special milestone!


*****************************************

If you have a milestone you are celebrating, please contact me.  I would love to capture the memories for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...