Saturday, August 31, 2013

Newborn | Baby Claire {McKinney TX Newborn Photography}

Check out this sweet little one I got to meet last week.  Baby Claire was just 10 days old and oh so sweet!!

Her mom had this plaque created for her room.  It is something she had done for both Claire's older brother and sister so it was a sweet tradition to carry on with her.  Isn't that the cutest monogrammed sign with the cutest baby in front of it? :-)  I believe mom said she got it from this etsy store - http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeagueofLetters.

Claire was a champ for us.  Once she got snuggled in, she slept and modeled for us so sweet.  It makes me just want to snuggle her up.  :-)

I feel so blessed to be able to take pictures like this of newborns.  It's such a special time and I love being a part of it.  There really is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby.

I am officially hooked on newborn photography.  So if you are about to have a baby or know someone who is, please check out my newborn specials and then email me to set up your session today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...