Friday, August 16, 2013

Newborn | Baby Stella {McKinney TX Newborn Photographer}


I am so excited that I got to meet Baby Stella last week.  I met her at only 12 days old and she is absolutely adorable!  I love those eyes!  Do you see how she just adores her Mommy with them?  So, so sweet!!

Little Stella was so alert for us that we decided to concentrate on getting those sweet family pictures.  I love how much love you can see in their family.  I have to say they were a pretty amazing family.  Big brother was so smiley and so sweet.  And mom and dad were so relaxed - they are definitely pros at this parent thing.  Definitely blessed all the way around.  Thank you guys for letting me be a part of such a beautiful time in your lives!!

And now I can't wait to do another newborn session!!  Miss Stella definitely has me hooked on them.  So if you are pregnant, please contact me today so we can set up a newborn session for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...