This month's Clickin Moms creativity challenge was "Motion Blur". I will admit these pictures are throw backs for me from a photography class I took. In our class we practiced panning our camera with the action to achieve motion blur and also adjusting the focal length of our lens to create blur. It was a fun exercise and definitely a new perspective for me.
Please follow the rest of our circle around to see their take on motion blur. You can check out my friend Heather's post next.
And in case you missed any of the previous challenges, you can find them here:
January 2013 Challenge - Close Up Portraiture
February 2013 Challenge - Food Photography
- March 2013 Challenge - Interesting Perspectives
- April 2013 Challenge - Shooting Through Glass
- May 2013 Challenge - Beautiful Ugly
- June 2013 Challenge - Shallow Depth of Field
- July 2013 Challenge - Phone Pictures