Sunday, August 11, 2013

7 Month Milestone {Frisco, TX Baby Photography}


I was so excited to take pictures of one of the sweetest little 7 month olds last week.  He was so cute and smiley.  I absolutely loved it.  He had just mastered a new skill - sitting up by himself - and mom was looking to get some sweet pictures of him. 

Seriously is there any way you could possibly resist this little guy?  I love the little hat - just precious.  :-)

And that smile!!!
I really think I could have taken pictures of him all morning.  He just makes me smile!

♥ ♥

That year growing up to the first birthday is such a great time.  Yes, you are tired and worn out but is there anything sweeter than seeing your little one hit all of those fun milestones - sitting up, crawling, walking.  If your little one is starting something new, let's get some pictures for your memory books.  Email me and we'll get a milestone session set up for you.  I would absolutely love to capture all of those adorable moments for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...