Friday, November 22, 2013

Beautiful Fall Colors {McKinney TX Family Photography}

I got the chance to meet this sweet family last weekend for some family pictures. We were hoping to get some pictures with the beautiful Fall colors before they had all faded. Luckily we found probably one of the last colorful places in the park. 

I have to tell you their little girl was such a doll for the whole session. She was so cute in her little hat and outfit. Just look at her sweet smiles!  Plus we were able to get a family picture with their dog Kate too.  I had never tried to get a pet in the picture before but he was a champ too.  :-)









Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your Fall family pictures!  I really enjoyed my evening with you and was so glad we found a beautiful Fall location.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...