Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Newborn Baby Boy B {Plano TX Newborn Photography}

Look at this precious little guy.  Mom brought him out to the park one morning so that we could do an outdoor session with him but unfortunately the weather was against us that day.  It was a little too windy out but we did manage to get a few quick pictures of her sweet little man before we had to go.  Isn't he just the cutest thing? 


I absolutely LOVED the connection between him and his Mommy.  She had a magic touch with him that just seemed to make him so calm.  Pure sweetness!



I couldn't resist capturing this small detail.  Those little hands are going to grow so big one day...it's amazing to think of how that one little hand is going to touch the world around him one day.

Even though we had to cut it short, I really enjoyed our shoot that day.  I love being able to capture the absolute miracle of a little baby.  It's so hard to comprehend how all of their little cells form together so perfectly to form such a tiny little person but it always reminds me what a blessing I have been given in my own kids.  It's one of the reasons I love shooting newborns so much!!

Thank you guys so much for letting me take some pictures of Baby B!  He is absolutely adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...