Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Mini Session | The T Kids {Frisco TX Child Photographer}

Last weekend I got to spend my morning with these two kiddos and we had so much fun!  I always enjoy these two - they are so smiley and so sweet with their hugs.  I set up some fun Christmas setups for them and then they added a whole bunch of cuteness.  :-)



I just love these sweet hugs and kisses.  Doesn't it put you in the Christmas spirit?  It made me want to listen to Christmas music all the way home.  :-)

I'm pretty sure their favorite part was the cookies and milk.  I had a lot of fun with that too.  ;-)  I absolutely loved that they had to stop and pray before they had their cookies - how precious is that!!

I'm so blessed to be able to have taken their pictures throughout the last year.  Here are some of the pictures we got of them last Christmas.  Wow...check out how much they have grown!!

Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your Christmas pictures again this year!  I always love the time I get to spend with you!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...