Thursday, February 6, 2014

Newborn | Baby Liam {Denton TX Newborn Photographer}

Look at this handsome little guy I got to spend time with last week.  His Mommy and I have been forever friends - college roommates.  It's amazing how time has flown.  I have loved being able to share weddings, newborns and special occasions with her.  I'm so excited I'm going to get to watch this little guy grow too!




Isn't he just adorable?!!  ♥ ♥ ♥

His Mommy and Daddy are huge Denver Bronco fans.  Unfortunately Denver didn't do so great at the Super Bowl this year but boy did they have a cute fan club!


And finally a few pictures of my beautiful friend and her family.  I'm so blessed that they have been a part of my life. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I really enjoying getting to take pictures of such cute little ones!  If you are pregnant or have just had a baby, please contact me and lets take some special pictures for you too!

1 comment:

  1. Such love in these photos! A handsome little guy and an adoring family. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...