Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentines with the R Kids {McKinney TX Children Photographer}

I am so glad I got to spend a sweet Saturday morning with some of my favorite two year olds.  We got together to take a few Valentine pictures and I have to say they definitely make your heart smile.  Aren't they just too adorable?  (Mom always has them dressed in the cutest outfits!!)
 
 








It has been so cold here this year that we decided to try an indoor location instead for our shoot.  We shot at the Old Cotton Mill in McKinney and I definitely have a new favorite location for indoor shoots.  (So if you are looking for an indoor feel for your session, I've got a great place for you.)  :-)

Thank you R Family for letting me do your Valentine pictures!!  I love having the opportunity to do them and being able to spend some time with your sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...