Thursday, May 29, 2014

Newborn | Baby Boy B {Rockwall TX Newborn Photographer}

Look at this 7 days new little man I got to meet a couple of weeks ago.  Isn't he adorable?   He was amazing throughout our whole session - slept like a champ for us.  I really think I could have snuggled him up all day long. 

I was so glad we got to incorporate Mom and Dad's college into our session.  He definitely makes an adorable Red Raider!  :-)


Cute, cute, cute!  ♥ ♥ ♥



Can't you already tell this little guy has a wonderful Mommy and Daddy?!  He is always going to have so much love in his life.  Very blessed little guy for sure!

Thank you guys for letting me capture your newborn memories!  You have an absolutely adorable little guy there.  I loved having the chance to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...