Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2014 Spring Session | The T Kids {Allen TX Children Photographer}

I have been loving Spring sessions this year with all the beautiful weather, beautiful locations and the absolute cutest kids to take pictures of.  How can you beat that?!  :-)  These are the T kids.  They came and let me take pictures of them a couple of weeks ago at the Parker Rose Garden near Allen.  I have to say I always have such a great time with these kids.  They just have such sweet and fun personalities!  (Plus they taught me about geocaching and Star Wars Day - I love it!!)







In case these kids look familiar to you, they came and let me take pictures of them last Christmas too!  I love being able to look back and see how much all my photography kiddos have grown.  Thank you guys for coming and spending time with me again!  I can't wait to hear what adventures you find next!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...