Friday, June 6, 2014

2014 Spring Session | The S Family {Frisco TX Family Photographer}

This is one of my beautiful Sally Beauty friends and her family. I absolutely love being able to catch up with friends I haven't seen in so long.  She and I worked together it seems like 2 lifetimes ago (before my kids were born) and it is absolutely amazing to see how much her kids have grown!!









One of the things I loved about this session was watching how much fun their kids were having.  After doing the family shots, the kids loved playing on the statues of the bulls that are in Frisco Central Park and climbing this awesome tree.  I love when I get to capture kids just being kids.

Thank you guys so much for letting me do your family pictures!!  It was so great to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...