Monday, June 16, 2014

Newborn Little Cowboy {Anna TX Newborn Photographer}

I was very honored when my hair stylist asked me to take newborn pictures for her.  Isn't he just too precious!  Before we started the session, she had told me she wanted him in cowboy boots and a hat and I absolutely loved the ones she had made for him.  I also loved that we were able to carry the cowboy theme throughout his session.  



He is definitely a blessed little guy!  He is coming into a family filled with so much love!  ♥





I thought his name plaque was absolutely awesome!  His mom said that this was one of the amazing gifts they got from his baby shower.  What a great baby gift idea!

Thank you guys so much for letting me take newborn pictures for you!  I absolutely loved getting to meet Baby Cord.  I think I could have sat there all day and snuggled him up.  He is just way too cute!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I always love doing the newborn sessions so much!!  Please email me if you are about to have a baby, I would LOVE to take pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...