Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Head Shots and Model Shoot | Laura {McKinney TX Head Shots}


Have I mentioned I am a part of an amazing mom's group?  I am sure I have because I have learned so much from them and developed some wonderful friendships from it.  My Lens Baby moms group is a wonderfully talented group of moms who love photography as much as I do.

This is one of the moms from our group.  About a year ago she let me take some head shots for her and somehow I missed posting them until now while cleaning up my blog for the summer.  Isn't she beautiful?  Of course these pictures are old enough that she is no longer pregnant but instead has a handsome 8 month old baby boy.

Thank you Laura for letting me take these pictures!  I can't believe it has taken me this long to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...