|And just for fun! Remember that time we were taking pictures at a Christmas tree farm and a zebra came up to us? Hehe or maybe we were having a hard time coming up with our "Letter of the Week Show and Tell" for letter Z, so we improvised.|
To my amazing kids:
I love you guys so much!! Life is truly an adventure with you guys. I love watching you guys as you grow in kindergarten. I see you guys learning to read, and add and subtract - things that I didn't know how to do that young. I've seen you get excited about going to church and new friendships. I watch you learning the world and its just amazing to me to see things new through you guys. I am learning so much through you guys.
Some of my favorite moments this year so far:
- Watching you both get Student of the Month as school. I'm so proud of both of you guys!!
- Praying with you guys on our way to school each morning.
- Watching you guys discover your sports - football and cheer. E - watching your excitement as you are in the center of the cheers.
- Taking you N with your friends to the Western Dance and having such a fun evening.
- Spending our breaks with family and friends.
- Watching you play your red light/green light game after church while saying "Let My People Go"/"No"
- Coming to have lunch with you guys and reading with you guys at school.
- Watching you learn to read!
- Going on our annual camping trip with the cousins.
- Getting our new dog this Fall.
- And always, always morning snuggles and spending time with you guys!
Least favorite moments:
- The sick moments and the ear surgery. Did not enjoy those at all!!
I'm so proud to be ya'lls Mommy!! Definitely some of my biggest blessings in life. I love you, love you!!
I am participating in a blog circle with a great group of moms who are writing letters to their children as well. We're doing it together as a way of supporting each other and as a reminder to keep writing when life gets so busy. I'm so glad to be a part of such a great group of ladies. You can follow our circle with Aniya's sweet letter next.